Tuesday, April 10, 2012

No more excuses...

We are in our last week of indoor training and down to one more grueling workout on Thursday. This morning took every ounce of motivation I had to go. I have a sore throat and a stuffed up nose and I was tired. My bed was warm. I looked outside and it was SNOWING. Blech. I pushed through my laziness and got to class, and did the workout. I didn't make excuses for feeling sick, mainly because I am tired of these colds getting in the way of training well. I gave the ride my all. I surprised myself at how hard I could work despite not having all the stars perfectly aligned for a "good" workout. I am proud of myself for not making excuses and wimping out. I did it. A big victory for a regular Tuesday morning. And like the quote says, once we get our butts out there and do the workout, we never regret it! So just go do it. No more excuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment