Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Kolo TC

In case you have missed it, Kolo TC is a great blog for those who like to pedal. Last month, Kolo TC author Cody Sovis did an interview with me-A Few Good Questions with Melissa Ryba. Cody has interviews with Michigan racers periodically on his site as well as the latest local and international racing news, recaps, and bike reviews. Check it out if you haven't already!

Currently I am taking some time away from the bike as I am desperately trying to recover from an ongoing shoulder and back pain issue. I was spotted out on a trail running yesterday, as I try to keep up some fitness while giving my shoulder some time to heal. I appreciate that there are runners out there who really enjoy the sport, but I have to say that in my view, it pales in comparison to flying down a hill on a bike.  Or even slowly crawling up one. Hopefully I will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment