Monday, January 14, 2013

How long is your wish list?

I think every avid athlete has a running list in their head of what gear they would like to get next, what big goals they dream of achieving, and how they can do more of what they love.

This is my wish list, which is NOT all inclusive, necessarily realistic, or in any particular order:

  • a TT bike
  • a Cross bike 
  • a new mtn bike, at the minimum a new drive train
  • an old schwinn cruiser bike for the TART trail/commuting/tweed ride
  • a power meter
  • Rapha gear
  • a trip somewhere warm and hilly to ride my bike
  • to watch a pro race in Colorado, Utah, or California
  • to go watch the Tour
  • to be able to quit my job and just ride and race my bike
  • to weigh 10 pounds less (this is about always the case, no matter what I currently weigh)
  • to ride across the country
  • new helmet
  • new glasses
  • to race in a National race
  • to actually win a race!
  • to finish a Tuesday Night Ride
  • for my shoulder to stop hurting

Donations, sponsorships, and go-get-um's greatly appreciated. :)




4 comments: