Friday, February 3, 2012

snow? who needs snow?

Last fall as I thought about the upcoming winter, I tried hard to keep my heart light and not despair over the thought of endless snowy and gray days, in which only memories of flying down hills on a bike in warm, glorious weather would get me by. As others have been despairing over the lack of snow and unseasonably warm days, I have been not missing the snow one bit. I know that we need snow, and its not normal to have a winter like this, but since I can do nothing to control it, I'm ready to head out again on my bike in February! Although it is still cold outside, I am beyond excited to start riding outside again. I have been training inside a few days a week, but it is so mentally hard to sit and pedal inside for 90 minutes.

Two weeks ago Monday the kids had a snow day, and I was sick. Bad cough and no energy. It has taken awhile to get over it, and I still have a cough. Some fresh air will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment