Friday, February 24, 2012

Women's Weekend 2012



 Ray's Mountain Bike Park hosts two weekends where Pro-Women racers come in and coach a women's only crowd on technical mountain biking skills. The park is closed to guys for the day, and women get free reign! The Cleveland event happened already, but it isn't too late to head to Milwaukee for the event on March 9! Check out this video from last year's event. I'm excited to be heading down with a few women who recently went to the Cleveland event and loved it so much they just have to do it again. Those are my kind of gals! Soooo looking forward to this road trip!

Work is interfering once again in the upcoming week with my workout schedule. I am heading out of town and will be stuck in a hotel. What kind of equipment will the hotel have in their workout closet? I am not even going to look, as I have decided that since I will be gone a full week, I am going to bring my bike and trainer with me to the hotel. I have some good Sufferfest podcasts to ride along to, and I am determined to keep on keeping on, even while stuck in the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment